samedi 14 février 2009

FFwd_mag #5 Invernomuto collaboration




from Invernomuto website:

ffwd_mag#5 covers six months of Invernomuto's productions, started in September 2008 with ffwd_mag - Teastas Mor, continued in October through ffwd_mag - Village Oblivia, and finally completed in January 2009 with ffwd_mag - Blessed Blessed Oblivion; each of these is connected to a specific project, functioning such as a stock of parallel researches.

ffwd_mag#5 is a moody object, a die cut box designed to contain all the booklets published in different times and ways in a unique size.

ffwd_mag#5 is a limited edition of 300 copies.
Release Date: 22/01/2009

Magazine
Size: 17x24 cm
Box print: 1 Colour

Enclose:
ffwd_mag - Teastas Mor
ffwd_mag - Village Oblivia
ffwd_mag - Blessed Blessed Oblivion


Authors

Images
Christopher Forgues (USA)
Gelitin (A)
Estelle Hanania (F)
Cameron Jamie (USA)
Amy O’Neill (USA)
Ottaven (I)
Davide Savorani (I)
Jim Shaw (USA)
Sunburned Hand of the Man (USA)
Luca Trevisani (I)

Essays
Francesca di Nardo (I)
Silvia Fanti/Xing (I)
Luca Martinazzoli (I)

Aucun commentaire: